Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Two User Account, I look for info.

Re: Two User Account, I look for info.

Ulisse

>Disable your network card.

I'm sorry, what do you mean with network card?
Why if I take away that removable frame with Win XP Pro and I insert
another removable frame with another Win XP Pro, when I turn on my PC,
evrything is ok?