Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > installation problems

installation problems

AOL.com

Greetings,
I am attempting to install earthlink. My OS is windows 2000 pro. I receive a
message: MSXML\msml3.msi returned 1601. Anyone have a clue what this means?
Thanks in advance.
Richard

Duane Arnold

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)unknot (AOL.com) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Greetings,
> I am attempting to install earthlink. My OS is windows 2000 pro. I
> receive a message: MSXML\msml3.msi returned 1601. Anyone have a clue
> what this means? Thanks in advance.
> Richard

What is XML and what is MSXML. It sounds to me like the MSXML parser is
having trouble and is blowing out the install process. You should talk with
Earthlink Tech Support about the installation issue.

http://xml.coverpages.org/msXMLFAQ200006.html

Duane

AOL.com

>Subject: Re: installation problems