Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Two User Account, I look for info.

Two User Account, I look for info.

Ulisse

Hello, when I go in safe mode, I see two User Accounts and precisely
Administrator and Ulisse. When I go to Panel Control/User Account I
see Ulisse and Guest (unabled). I post this post because whe I turn on
my PC I have problems. It in the middle of its run it stops dead for
30 seconds.
Can I disable Administrator if Ulisse is Administrator?
thanks

bye Ulisse

Wizard

No. And this is not your problem. Sounds like Viruses or spyware. Clean
up the system.

Ulisse wrote:

> Hello, when I go in safe mode, I see two User Accounts and precisely
> Administrator and Ulisse. When I go to Panel Control/User Account I
> see Ulisse and Guest (unabled). I post this post because whe I turn on
> my PC I have problems. It in the middle of its run it stops dead for
> 30 seconds.
> Can I disable Administrator if Ulisse is Administrator?
> thanks
>
> bye Ulisse

derek / nul

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:01:26 GMT, Ulisse <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello, when I go in safe mode, I see two User Accounts and precisely
>Administrator and Ulisse. When I go to Panel Control/User Account I
>see Ulisse and Guest (unabled). I post this post because whe I turn on
>my PC I have problems. It in the middle of its run it stops dead for
>30 seconds.
>Can I disable Administrator if Ulisse is Administrator?
>thanks

No.

Disable your network card.