Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > When I turn on my PC, I have a problem, help!

When I turn on my PC, I have a problem, help!

Ulisse

Hi, I use Windows XP Pro and a Pentium IV 2800MHz.
My hardware configuration is:
I have 3 removable frames, in the first "C" HD there is the OS,
another HD "D" and another "E."
When I turn on my PC with this configuration it is everything OK.
If I remove the removable frame with OS and I replace it with another
removable frame with the same OS (Win XP), I have some problems when I
turn on my PC.
However I inform you this HD never gave me any problems. Today every
time I turn on my PC it stops when become visible the writing Windows
XP Professional.
For around 30 seconds it stops (it doesn't work), then it takes again
its running and after some seconds it shows the desktop..
Why do I have this problem?
Thanks

bye Ulisse