Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: The latest driver di NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x

Re: The latest driver di NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x

Adriano

>6177 is one of the latest Nvidia Geforce drivers. That is the version that
>I'm running. Do not mistake it for something else, merely because it has a
>setup installation program that looks like a software application at first.
>Run the setup.exe and it should install the driver for you.

I have just installed it and I am happy.
But I don't like to see the icon on the toolbar on the bottom on the
right.
Can I delete that icon?
Thanks

Thor

"Adriano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >6177 is one of the latest Nvidia Geforce drivers. That is the version
> >that
>>I'm running. Do not mistake it for something else, merely because it has a
>>setup installation program that looks like a software application at
>>first.
>>Run the setup.exe and it should install the driver for you.

> I have just installed it and I am happy.
> But I don't like to see the icon on the toolbar on the bottom on the
> right.
> Can I delete that icon?
> Thanks

right-click the icon, and look in the menus to for the option to disable it.
It's there. It may be buried under some settings or options sub-menu, but it
is there.

CapFusion

"Adriano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >6177 is one of the latest Nvidia Geforce drivers. That is the version
> >that
>>I'm running. Do not mistake it for something else, merely because it has a
>>setup installation program that looks like a software application at
>>first.
>>Run the setup.exe and it should install the driver for you.

> I have just installed it and I am happy.
> But I don't like to see the icon on the toolbar on the bottom on the
> right.
> Can I delete that icon?
> Thanks

Goto Display Properties > Setting > Advance > GeForce [tab] >
Troubleshooting > uncheck "Display the NVIDIA Setting icon in the taskbar".

CapFusion,...