Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > firewire cable

firewire cable

MPost

I'm looking for a firewire cable (4 pin male to 6 pin male) for an external
DVD/CD-RW drive. I've seen cables for $6 at Comp USA and others for $30-$40
elsewhere. Is there really a difference between cheap and expensive cables?
The drive is listed as a 4X4X24 CD-RW/DVD-ROM if that helps in terms of the
types of communication speeds that I need.

Thanks