Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > yEnc Files and Agent

yEnc Files and Agent

The Mad Monk

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 06:54:31 +0100, John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello.
>
>I thought that Agent 1.93 had built in support for yEnc files? It's
>just I tried to open a yEnc file and it just saved the message as
>text. What gives? Is there something I need to do or change in my
>options?
>
>Thanks
>
>John

Are you running Zone alarm after Ver 5?

if so this will not for some reason allow you

to decode yEnc i have gone back to version 5

and all O k with Agent 1.93 this is known problem

and hope it will be fixed soon, you can try by

taking your firewall out of line for one secound

and try and decode one to see if it works OK

Richard
The mad Monk

John