Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Microsoft Office Problems

Microsoft Office Problems

Matthew Surber

I was wondering if anyone has any knowlege about Office XP? I have been
trying to go to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook, but it says "Your
operating system is not presently configured to run this application." What
can I do to fix this problem?

--
Matthew Surber
Have A Great Day!

Duane Arnold

"Matthew Surber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:jrX9d.13448$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:

> I was wondering if anyone has any knowlege about Office XP? I have
> been trying to go to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook, but it says
> "Your operating system is not presently configured to run this
> application." What can I do to fix this problem?

Does the machine meet the requirements to run Office XP?

http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/xp/sysreqs.asp

Duane

Duane Arnold

"Matthew Surber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:jrX9d.13448$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:

> I was wondering if anyone has any knowlege about Office XP? I have
> been trying to go to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook, but it says
> "Your operating system is not presently configured to run this
> application." What can I do to fix this problem?

Does the machine meet the requirements to run Office XP?

http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/xp/sysreqs.asp

Duane

Matthew

I checked the requirments, and the machine meets the requirements, is there
anything else I can do to get it to work?

news:Xns957DA0B20E999notmenotmecom@204.127.199.17. ..
> "Matthew Surber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:jrX9d.13448$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:
>
> > I was wondering if anyone has any knowlege about Office XP? I have
> > been trying to go to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook, but it says
> > "Your operating system is not presently configured to run this
> > application." What can I do to fix this problem?
> >

> Does the machine meet the requirements to run Office XP?
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/xp/sysreqs.asp
>
> Duane

Duane Arnold

"Matthew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I checked the requirments, and the machine meets the requirements, is
> there anything else I can do to get it to work?
>
> "Duane Arnold" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns957DA0B20E999notmenotmecom@204.127.199.17. ..
>> "Matthew Surber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:jrX9d.13448$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:
>>
>> > I was wondering if anyone has any knowlege about Office XP? I have
>> > been trying to go to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook, but it
>> > says "Your operating system is not presently configured to run this
>> > application." What can I do to fix this problem?
>> >

>> Does the machine meet the requirements to run Office XP?
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/xp/sysreqs.asp
>>
>> Duane

I have never heard of this problem before. Did you apply the Office XP
SP? Have you kept current with the O/S SP(s)?

Other than that, I don't know what could be the problem as to why the
applications will not run on the O/S.

Duane

Matthew

I tried doing the update on the Microsoft website, but I got this message
when the scan was complete: 100% complete...Your Office products do not need
any updates.

news:Xns957E9E132DC75notmenotmecom@204.127.204.17. ..