Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > problem with saved messages

problem with saved messages

Amir

hello everyone,

I am having problem with some of my old messages that was saved using
outlookexpress .EML

I recently tried accessing my previously saved emails but they look as if
the saved message is blank.

does anyone has any idea what it may be?

thanks

HF

Save emails by creating another folder and name it .(this in OE) You
create the folder in OE by File/Folder/New/Folder and so on. When you
have the folder created all you need do is right click the header of the
email as though saving but choose instead one of the other options.

"Amir" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ck8r9f$2ev$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello everyone,
>
> I am having problem with some of my old messages that was saved using
> outlookexpress .EML
>
> I recently tried accessing my previously saved emails but they look as if
> the saved message is blank.
>
> does anyone has any idea what it may be?
>
> thanks

---