Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > recovered my PB Club 3450

recovered my PB Club 3450

gh

Excuse for the translation! I write to this NG for being able to recovered
my PB Club 3450. Broken HD is not more successful to use "the Packardbell
recovery disk" what I can make hour inasmuch as the Floppy Disk does not
come read. Thanks to who will be able to help me.