Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > getting in the door

getting in the door

Gargamil

I've been doing the Cisco CCNA to try to get into the field. Having
completed that i am still finding it hard to get my first placement.

how would you suggest I approach companies to try to get the experience I
desperately want and need??

gargamil

PES

If you have other IT skills as well, I would suggest working for a small
VAR. Small VAR's (value added resellers and consultants) tend to get in to
a wide array of technologies with fewer employees. This will give you the
ability to inch your way in the direction of your choice. Also, less
corporate structure usually means you will likely get to choose the
direction of your choice.

"Gargamil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bspgaj$280n$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've been doing the Cisco CCNA to try to get into the field. Having
> completed that i am still finding it hard to get my first placement.
>
> how would you suggest I approach companies to try to get the experience I
> desperately want and need??
>
> gargamil

different between Door::new and Door.new Ming en Chia Ruby 1 04-08-2007 11:23 AM
Ok... Telecom door to door? Jamie Kahn Genet NZ Computing 16 07-03-2006 10:03 AM
How to get my foot in the door? =?Utf-8?B?Vml2aXNpY2EgQmFsZGl3bg==?= MCSE 8 08-18-2004 12:44 PM
Back door Trojan Thomc73 MCSE 14 08-07-2003 06:11 PM
Back door sparta Richard Warren MCSE 3 07-09-2003 04:09 PM

Advertisments