Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > DDRAM

DDRAM

JTJersey

My SOYO mainboard tells me that in order to take full advantage of DDRAM
I need to use two modules of identical size and characteristics installed
into the specified RAM slots on the board. I've got one 512Mb module now,
is the performance increase really worth another $90.00?
--
Registered Linux User #267152

JTJersey

Pan decided to send this twice for some reason. Sorry.
--
Registered Linux User #267152

Matt Pascoe

No problem

news:svR8d.1798$(E-Mail Removed)...

Know DDRAM and Flash ns Cisco 2 05-24-2005 11:31 AM
DDRAM JTJersey Computer Information 0 10-06-2004 12:22 PM

Advertisments