Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Thanks to All for Broken HD Advice, Need opinions

Thanks to All for Broken HD Advice, Need opinions

Gtrplayer55

Thank you everyone who has posted on here about my HD issues going on right
now. I am getting ready to buy another Laptop in the near future and, due to
cost constraints, have limited my choices down to two, and any suggestions
would be great. The two laptops are both Toshiba Satellites, one is an
A75-S209, the other is an A75-S229. I can't tell much difference other than
the S229 has a mobile pentium4 processor. Anyone know much about these? I am
not going to use this computer for much more than schoolwork and as a "PDA".
(I know, a little large for a PDA). Any thoughts or recommendations would be
appreciated. I am a horrible computer buyer.

HF

Get your finger out and find some reviews to read. Rudolph Hucca
"Gtrplayer55" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you everyone who has posted on here about my HD issues going on

right
> now. I am getting ready to buy another Laptop in the near future and, due

> cost constraints, have limited my choices down to two, and any suggestions
> would be great. The two laptops are both Toshiba Satellites, one is an
> A75-S209, the other is an A75-S229. I can't tell much difference other

than
> the S229 has a mobile pentium4 processor. Anyone know much about these?

I am
> not going to use this computer for much more than schoolwork and as a

"PDA".
> (I know, a little large for a PDA). Any thoughts or recommendations would

be
> appreciated. I am a horrible computer buyer.

---