Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Cannot Get On Internet

Cannot Get On Internet

Meadowlands NJ

I have Verizon DSL as my main ISP. It works fine. I also have an AOL BYOA
account, I cannot get on the internet with the AOL account. I can only read
mail. I ran the anti virus check, the spy ware check, I uninstalled AOL,
Reinstalled AOL,
checked the device manager, called AOL tech help 5 times--no answers. I
downloaded WXP Second Edition--that doesn't seem to be the problem. If I open
up Netscape or MSIE while I'm on AOL they wotk. I also can't see artwork in
the AOL mail. The only reason I like AOL is because the mail boxes are big
which is what I need. I'm just curious as to why this happened, noone can
figure it out.

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
Donna

But now we got weapons
Of the chemical dust
If fire them we're forced to
Then fire them we must
One push of the button
And a shot the world wide
And you never ask questions
When God's on your side.
With God on Our Side
Bob Dylan

Wizard

It's an AOL problem. Try a previous version.

--
"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the
statue."

Martin O'Brien

--
I'm out of sick days, so I'm calling in dead.