Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Sony VAIO Laptop

Sony VAIO Laptop

whoeezeet@nobody.com

Hey all!

I recently found a great online program which will allow you to
purchase a Sony Vaio laptop for ONLY $5.00!

The laptop specs:

* Watch DVDs, burn CDs, enjoy wireless networking capabilities and use
high-speed transfer ports at home or on the go.
* Intel Pentium 4 processor 2.8GHz with 533MHz frontside bus
* 512MB PC2100 DDR memory for multitasking power, expandable to 1.0GB
* DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive
* 15.4" WXGA widescreen display with XBRITE technology and 1280 x 800
resolution
* 60.0GB hard drive
* ATI RADEON IGP 345M graphics with 64MB shared video memory; VGA
output
* i.LINK (IEEE 1394) port and 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports for fast
digital video, audio and data transfer; Memory Stick/Memory Stick PRO
media slot
* Integrated high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g); 10Base-T/100Base-TX
Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 interface; V.90 high-speed modem
* Weighs 8 lbs. and measures 2.2" thin for portable power;
standard-capacity lithium-ion battery and AC adapter
* Windows XP Home Edition operating system preinstalled; software
package included with Microsoft Works 7.0, Sony PictureGear Studio and
more

There are NO additional catches, strings, or expenses. Earn points
towards the laptop by reading e-mail and through referrals!

Use THIS link:

-----> http://www.ezlaptop.com/index.php?ref=5156 <-----

to SIGN UP TODAY!

Matthew Superstar Swass

>I recently found a great online program which will allow you to
>purchase a Sony Vaio laptop for ONLY $5.00!

Fire damage sale?

blah

Fire damange, nah i bet "cough" hot sale

news:(E-Mail Removed)...