Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Drives Letters

Drives Letters

Saref Sref

G'day every body
Please who knows, How can I change the Letters of drives in Windows XP, to
avoid Letters Conflic of the drives.
Thanks.
Saref

Thor

"Saref Sref" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> G'day every body
> Please who knows, How can I change the Letters of drives in Windows XP, to
> avoid Letters Conflic of the drives.
> Thanks.
> Saref

My Computer/Control panel/Administrative tools/computer management/disk
management

L;ozT

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Saref Sref" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > G'day every body
> > Please who knows, How can I change the Letters of drives in Windows XP,

> > avoid Letters Conflic of the drives.
> > Thanks.
> > Saref
> >

> My Computer/Control panel/Administrative tools/computer management/disk
> management

......or a slightly quicker way to the same place = right click 'My Computer'
on the desktop, and choose 'Manage', then Disk Management.