Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > question

question

Uncle Not

Could someone please tell me exactly how you open a separate or additional
browser session if you already have one running? Thank you for any advice!
John

Volund

"Uncle Not" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Could someone please tell me exactly how you open a separate or additional
> browser session if you already have one running? Thank you for any

advice!
> John

Im guessing you want to open multiple browser windows.
Just click on the icon for your chosen browser. Or 'right click' on a link
in browser window and chose to 'open link in new window'.
I use Mozilla Firefox and sometimes wish to run IE for some websites. You
can have as many browsers/ windows open as you like.

HTH

Volund

---
"There is nothing permanent except change." Heraclitus

Wizard

However many popup stoppers interfere with this .....

Volund wrote:

> "Uncle Not" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Could someone please tell me exactly how you open a separate or additional
> > browser session if you already have one running? Thank you for any

> advice!
> > John
> >

> Im guessing you want to open multiple browser windows.
> Just click on the icon for your chosen browser. Or 'right click' on a link
> in browser window and chose to 'open link in new window'.
> I use Mozilla Firefox and sometimes wish to run IE for some websites. You
> can have as many browsers/ windows open as you like.
>
> HTH
>
> Volund
>
> ---
> "There is nothing permanent except change." Heraclitus

Chet

Presuming you are using IE, click on file/new/window.
"Uncle Not" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Could someone please tell me exactly how you open a separate or additional
> browser session if you already have one running? Thank you for any

advice!
> John

Professor Emeritus Dalton Goodfield-Fazzlenun

Wizard, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the gooselike, rattlebrained
canker-blossom, and person who wears tents because no regular clothes will
fit, remonstrated:

--
You bleeding, lecherous, blithering frottage.

Bradley26

you can do a control N and get a new window, if that doesnt work, then check
for popup blockers

otherwise go to start, programs and just open the internet explorer,
lowercase thick blue "e"

assuming you are running Microsoft Windows

browsers track their own internet use