Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > VIRUS, Method for Protection

VIRUS, Method for Protection

Brad

Hi,

My computers have never been infected, but I have been the target of
many attacks via email. For all my email, I use an old Win 3.1 laptop with
Forte "Agent", an offline email and newsgroups reader. I never visit a site
in an email message, unless it is a site recommended by someone I know, after
I confirm with that person, he/she sent me the email. I never open an email
attachment, unless.... (see above).

When surfing the web (dial up), I use a Win 98 computer and Netscape
browser.
Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.