Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > "DDT" File In Startup. What Is It, And Do I Need It ?

"DDT" File In Startup. What Is It, And Do I Need It ?

Robert11

Hi,

Running W98

Ran msconfig, and under the Startup tab it
shows a file called DDT.

No other info given on it.

Was wondering what it is, and if I need it ?

Thanks,
Bob

Plato

Robert11 wrote:

> Ran msconfig, and under the Startup tab it
> shows a file called DDT.
> No other info given on it.
> Was wondering what it is, and if I need it ?

Cant hurt at all to disable it and see eh? It's not a NEEDED windows
services that's for sure. Sounds like spyware or whatever.