Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Remote Home Security & Surveillance

Remote Home Security & Surveillance

G. Morgan

Someone named "Elza Dontcheva" <(E-Mail Removed)> Proclaimed on Tue,
21 Sep 2004 18:12:44 GMT,

>Greetings John - You might want to check out the following demo sites and I
>can help you further if they are of any interest to you.
>http://43.244.37.129 , http://66.0.165.110

Major software error when installing the mutiview .cab's

Is this software compatible with Windows XP?

rory

http://www.cctvtime.com/shopexd.asp?id=10215

Very good stable and strong DVR, plug it in a closet connect cameras,
power it up and leave it. Connect to a cable or dsl modem and you can
view remotely from anywhere, powerful remote software, remote
configuration of the DVR, and you can watch video from up to 16 of
these DVRs in one multi window, 64 camera view total. Built in video
server for direct internet access using browser also.

I have these all over the island here in the Bahamas. There is another
version with audio and 60pps, or another with 120pps and DVD instead
of CD. All use Embedded Nucleous OS, stable.

Now that is what I would suggest if you have the dollars, if not,
check out this one: Great just for home use or cheap retail installs:
http://www.spytown.com/iksd4chdivir.html

John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> I think I'm looking for a Video server so I don't have to have my
> system on all the time. I often spend a lot of weeks out of the UK,
> so it isn't good to leave the system switched on. Also, if there is a
> power cut there is no way to get the system back up and running when
> I'm not there.
>
> I think I'm just going to try and find a cheapish video server for 2
> or 4 cameras.
>
> Cheers
>
> John

Looking for PC based home surveillance system Daniel Computer Support 6 04-14-2005 01:21 PM
program surveillance Anto Java 13 10-08-2004 06:19 AM
program surveillance Anto ASP .Net 2 10-06-2004 03:33 PM
program surveillance Anto ASP .Net 0 10-06-2004 09:56 AM
Remote Home Security & Surveillance John Computer Security 11 09-24-2004 09:46 PM

Advertisments