Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Help with address bar on Explorer and Google

Help with address bar on Explorer and Google

ROBERT BROOKS

Hi
This has disappeared. May sound pretty simple but I have tried everything.
Any help appreciated. Do I have to download Explorer 6 again?
Regards
Rob

Thor

first make sure the toolbar is unlocked, by right-clicking on it, and
unchecking "lock the toolbars" if there is a checkmark beside it. Then, go
to "view" then "toolbars" and simply put a checkmark next to each toolbar
you want displayed. If you still dont see them, look for the toolbar's title
showing somewhere on the main toolbar, which may indicate that the ones you
are looking for are enabled but hidden or collapsed. If the is the case,
simply click+drag the toolbar's title down below the rest of the toolbars,
and it should appear.

"ROBERT BROOKS" <(E-Mail Removed)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:tfm2d.327$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> This has disappeared. May sound pretty simple but I have tried
> everything.
> Any help appreciated. Do I have to download Explorer 6 again?
> Regards
> Rob

ROBERT BROOKS

Thanks very much
So simple when you know how:
There are many short cuts like this. What's the best way to learn these?
Rob
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> first make sure the toolbar is unlocked, by right-clicking on it, and
> unchecking "lock the toolbars" if there is a checkmark beside it. Then, go
> to "view" then "toolbars" and simply put a checkmark next to each toolbar
> you want displayed. If you still dont see them, look for the toolbar's

title
> showing somewhere on the main toolbar, which may indicate that the ones

you
> are looking for are enabled but hidden or collapsed. If the is the case,
> simply click+drag the toolbar's title down below the rest of the toolbars,
> and it should appear.
>

> ..
> "ROBERT BROOKS" <(E-Mail Removed)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> news:tfm2d.327$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> > This has disappeared. May sound pretty simple but I have tried
> > everything.
> > Any help appreciated. Do I have to download Explorer 6 again?
> > Regards
> > Rob

Thor

"ROBERT BROOKS" <(E-Mail Removed)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:fWn2d.357$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks very much
> So simple when you know how:
> There are many short cuts like this. What's the best way to learn these?
> Rob

Well, I'm sure there's probably a website somewhere that lists lots of great
tips, but I don't have a URL handy to post. For me it's mainly been hands-on
experience over the last several years of working on PCs for a living. Learn
as you go. There's also some classes usually offered in basic windows
features and stuff, so you can also check into those in your area. Good
luck.

HF

Regarding where to go try www.computerhope.com for a start .You can also get
a lot more from www.annoyances.org
"ROBERT BROOKS" <(E-Mail Removed)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:tfm2d.327$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> This has disappeared. May sound pretty simple but I have tried

everything.
> Any help appreciated. Do I have to download Explorer 6 again?
> Regards
> Rob

---

Jerry G.

If you carefully go through all the help section for IE, and Windows, you
have the complete user manuals. It is all there!

--

Jerry G.
==========================

"ROBERT BROOKS" <(E-Mail Removed)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:fWn2d.357$(E-Mail Removed)...
Thanks very much
So simple when you know how:
There are many short cuts like this. What's the best way to learn these?
Rob
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> first make sure the toolbar is unlocked, by right-clicking on it, and
> unchecking "lock the toolbars" if there is a checkmark beside it. Then, go
> to "view" then "toolbars" and simply put a checkmark next to each toolbar
> you want displayed. If you still dont see them, look for the toolbar's

title
> showing somewhere on the main toolbar, which may indicate that the ones

you
> are looking for are enabled but hidden or collapsed. If the is the case,
> simply click+drag the toolbar's title down below the rest of the toolbars,
> and it should appear.
>

> ..
> "ROBERT BROOKS" <(E-Mail Removed)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> news:tfm2d.327$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> > This has disappeared. May sound pretty simple but I have tried
> > everything.
> > Any help appreciated. Do I have to download Explorer 6 again?
> > Regards
> > Rob

CLV3

"ROBERT BROOKS" <(E-Mail Removed)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:tfm2d.327$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> This has disappeared. May sound pretty simple but I have tried

everything.
> Any help appreciated. Do I have to download Explorer 6 again?
> Regards
> Rob

Download Mozilla