Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > "Save Target As"

"Save Target As"

George

In windows explorer my "save target as" button is always grey and i
cant select it. What can i do to change it?

Weyoun the Dancing Borg

George wrote:

> In windows explorer my "save target as" button is always grey and i
> cant select it. What can i do to change it?

What version of IE are you running? Open up Internet Explorer and goto
Help and About and tell us the version number please

Are you right-clicking on hyperlinks?

Have you made any changes to your system recently, where it was working
before, but stopped working since?

--
"Emotions are dumb, and hsould be hated."
Bender

Problem in setting Target Node and Target Tree Property mohit ASP .Net 0 01-23-2008 05:41 AM
FF 1.0.4 Frame Target Problem Stephen Chalmers Firefox 0 05-23-2005 12:01 AM
Save target as... SightSeer Firefox 1 10-24-2004 11:13 PM
Re: Addin - context menu - target project name Jim Butler ASP .Net 1 11-14-2003 03:44 PM

Advertisments