Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > how to cut movies of avi format

how to cut movies of avi format

hog

All friends:
I want to collect the highlight of movies.so i want powerfull
tools to achieve it.please give me some advise.
thanks

ypauls

Movies?
From where? The Internet, or extant DVD's?
To Where? " " " " ?
It's ok to be verbose....
You get better answers that way...

"hog" <(E-Mail Removed)> criptically wrote in message
news:ci0efr$1oh8$(E-Mail Removed)99.com...
> All friends:
> I want to collect the highlight of movies.so i want powerfull
> tools to achieve it.please give me some advise.
> thanks

hog

ypauls wrote:

> Movies?
> From where? The Internet, or extant DVD's?
> To Where? " " " " ?
> It's ok to be verbose....
> You get better answers that way...

Ok thank you for your answer.I know movies has many format such as .avi
..rmvb .rm .mpg and so on. My moves are from the internet and pepole call
it the DVDrip. if i want to collect it in my hardware it will take large
room in my computer.so only I want to save the highlight of the moves to
my computer.I need a software to edit it. but I don't know what

WebWalker

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:02:58 +0800, hog <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>All friends:
> I want to collect the highlight of movies.so i want powerfull
>tools to achieve it.please give me some advise.
> thanks

If you want to do simple video editing, copying and pasting, try
Windows' MovieMaker. It came with Win Me and Xp or you can download a
free copy from the Microsoft site.

--
WebWalker

dasli dasli is offline
Junior Member

try VidCrop ( Geovid ).
this program cut all popupal video formats.

Williams Williams is offline
Junior Member

i prefer use VidCrop too.It's prog for crop video and also you can use zoom)It's helps me alot.)