Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Flash Drive (512mb): Lexar (JumpDrive Elite, Sport), or Sandisk (Micro, Mini)?

Flash Drive (512mb): Lexar (JumpDrive Elite, Sport), or Sandisk (Micro, Mini)?

Larry

This is my first foray into flash drive technology, and I can use some
advice. I'll be transferring files between a Windows XP machine, a
Win 98SE laptop, and sometimes maybe an iMac (OS X). The options I've
listed seem comparable in price, and I know someone who happily uses a
Sandisk mini. But is the micro to be preferred to the mini? And what
about the Lexar options? For the same price, might they be superior?
Thanks for your help!
Larry
(posted also to computers.hardware)