Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > High capacity Bus powered USB Harddrives

High capacity Bus powered USB Harddrives

Cass

Hi,

I'm looking for an external (USB 2.0) harddrive with high capacity. I was
wondering if it is possible to get high capacity drives (100GB+) that are