Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > where are windows wallpapers saved?

where are windows wallpapers saved?

John

Hi.

I just wondered where the standard wallpaper that comes with windows
XP is saved? I wish to add some of my own wallpaper so that it always
shows up by default in the list.

Thanks for any help

John

Ionizer

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi.
>
> I just wondered where the standard wallpaper that comes with windows
> XP is saved? I wish to add some of my own wallpaper so that it always
> shows up by default in the list.

C:\WINDOWS

--
Ian.

John

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:29:37 -0400, A strange species called "Ionizer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Hi.
>>
>> I just wondered where the standard wallpaper that comes with windows
>> XP is saved? I wish to add some of my own wallpaper so that it always
>> shows up by default in the list.
>>

>C:\WINDOWS

Thanks I've found it now... c:\windows\web\wallpaper on xp pro.