Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Network diagramming best practices white paper

Network diagramming best practices white paper

Peter Yardley

Hi,

About a month ago I found a white paper, published by Cisco I think,
outlining
a series of "best practices" for drawing network diagrams (layer 2,
layer 3 etc), however now I can't find it. Does anyone know the URL of
this white paper or something similar?

Thanks,
Peter.

Sequence Diagramming Iain Java 4 02-13-2006 08:13 PM
Diagramming a web site. UJ ASP .Net 1 06-04-2005 09:26 AM
Free SCM Best Practices White Paper accurev@hotmail.com Java 0 02-24-2005 06:00 PM
network diagramming tools? Volatileacid Cisco 7 07-30-2004 09:09 PM
plotting and diagramming library Erik Lechak Python 3 10-30-2003 06:33 PM

Advertisments