Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Recording Audio CD

Recording Audio CD

Chuck

When recording songs to a cd, some of the songs are louder than others.

Can anyone recommend a software which will record the files at the same
level.

Also, I would like it to display the artist name....not track 1 etc.

Thanks,

Ionizer

"Chuck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> When recording songs to a cd, some of the songs are louder than others.
>
> Can anyone recommend a software which will record the files at the same
> level.

Freeware volume normalizer: http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/

"MP3Gain analyzes and adjusts mp3 files so that they have the same
volume."

--
Ian.

colin

Chuck <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:4139a6dc$1_2@127.0.0.1...
> When recording songs to a cd, some of the songs are louder than others.
>
> Can anyone recommend a software which will record the files at the same
> level.
>
> Also, I would like it to display the artist name....not track 1 etc.
>
> Thanks,

http://www.cdex.n3.net/ (CDex for `original cd` to mp3 @ similar recording
level; and has cddb for track labels)