Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > OE and Web based accounts

OE and Web based accounts

ncSkeet

Is there a way that Outlook Express can be set to check for and download
email from Yahoo? I try using "Tools" - "Accounts" - "Mail" - "Add", but
when it asks for the incoming and outgoing servers, I'm lost. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.
_____
Skeet

http://www.geocities.com/skeet1999/beatles/seltaeb.html
Skeet's Beatles List

Duane Arnold

ncSkeet wrote:

> Is there a way that Outlook Express can be set to check for and download
> email from Yahoo? I try using "Tools" - "Accounts" - "Mail" - "Add", but
> when it asks for the incoming and outgoing servers, I'm lost. Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.
> _____
> Skeet

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/websit.../email-04.html