Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Explorer

Explorer

Dog

Whenever I click on to another page I get a popup of explorer and I just x
it out . How do I get rid of this permanently. Thanks in advance

Thor

"Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BddUc.10179$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Whenever I click on to another page I get a popup of explorer and I just x
> it out . How do I get rid of this permanently. Thanks in advance

If a pop-up blocker program doesn't handle it, and you are getting pop-ups
regardless of the pages you visit you probably have some kind of spyware.
Try using AdAware, and Spybot Search and Destroy to clean the spyware from
your system.

The Prophecy

Dog wrote:
> Whenever I click on to another page I get a popup of explorer and I
> just x it out . How do I get rid of this permanently. Thanks in
> advance

Trying to help you with the ever so "specific" description you have given
would be more frustrating than trying to nail JELL-O to a tree.

--
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ns.html#asking