Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > EA phone number

Reply
Thread Tools

EA phone number

 
 
vince
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2004
Does anyone have the EA phone number. I really need support for Sim City 4
and I've spent the whole day online looking for answers as well as their
number, but came up with nothing. Thanks in advance.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
colin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2004

vince <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news0ZTc.265678$%_6.123983@attbi_s01...
> Does anyone have the EA phone number. I really need support for Sim City 4
> and I've spent the whole day online looking for answers as well as their
> number, but came up with nothing. Thanks in advance.
>
>

You`ve had a look around the EA website?
http://www.ea.com/home/home.jsp
http://eamembers.custhelp.com/cgi-bi...nduser/ask.php

Otherwise, you could ask for a solution to your problem here, or in another
relevant NG or web forum.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
vince
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2004
Spent very long time looking for solutions and their number on the site, its
just not there. If anone has it please post it. Thanks.
"colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> vince <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news0ZTc.265678$%_6.123983@attbi_s01...
> > Does anyone have the EA phone number. I really need support for Sim City

4
> > and I've spent the whole day online looking for answers as well as their
> > number, but came up with nothing. Thanks in advance.
> >
> >

> You`ve had a look around the EA website?
> http://www.ea.com/home/home.jsp
> http://eamembers.custhelp.com/cgi-bi...nduser/ask.php
>
> Otherwise, you could ask for a solution to your problem here, or in

another
> relevant NG or web forum.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
The Prophecy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2004
vince wrote:
> Spent very long time looking for solutions and their number on the
> site, its just not there. If anone has it please post it. Thanks.


<snip>

Did you try looking near the back of the Sim City 4 game manual for a
support number? That would be the next best place to look if you can't find
it at their site.


 
Reply With Quote
 
vince
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2004
There's no manuals because its an import version. I've downloaded the
manual, nothing there. I've also looked at my other EA manuals with no luck.
"The Prophecy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:la6Uc.119666$M95.116732@pd7tw1no...
> vince wrote:
> > Spent very long time looking for solutions and their number on the
> > site, its just not there. If anone has it please post it. Thanks.

>
> <snip>
>
> Did you try looking near the back of the Sim City 4 game manual for a
> support number? That would be the next best place to look if you can't

find
> it at their site.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
bambam
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-17-2004
"vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Lk5Uc.263207$a24.132650@attbi_s03:

> Spent very long time looking for solutions and their number on the
> site, its just not there. If anone has it please post it. Thanks.


This guy might be able to help-

Steve Bené, Esq.
VP, Acting General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Electronic Arts Inc.
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
phone: 650-628-1500
fax: 650-628-1422

http://www.ea.com/global/legal/legalnotice.jsp

Or this link-

http://ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff103014.htm

Google is your friend, all I did was type "ea+phone number" (minus
the quotes) as per your original subject line.

--
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

 
Reply With Quote
 
vince
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-20-2004
I got it through email support. Its 1 (650) 628-4311. Thanks.
"bambam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UHjUc.3613$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Lk5Uc.263207$a24.132650@attbi_s03:
>
> > Spent very long time looking for solutions and their number on the
> > site, its just not there. If anone has it please post it. Thanks.

>
> This guy might be able to help-
>
> Steve Bené, Esq.
> VP, Acting General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
> Electronic Arts Inc.
> 209 Redwood Shores Parkway
> Redwood City, CA 94065
> phone: 650-628-1500
> fax: 650-628-1422
>
> http://www.ea.com/global/legal/legalnotice.jsp
>
> Or this link-
>
> http://ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff103014.htm
>
> Google is your friend, all I did was type "ea+phone number" (minus
> the quotes) as per your original subject line.
>
> --
> Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
COLUMBO COLUMBO is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1
 
      04-02-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince
Does anyone have the EA phone number. I really need support for Sim City 4
and I've spent the whole day online looking for answers as well as their
number, but came up with nothing. Thanks in advance.

DI DI DI DEEEEE HERE I AM THE GENS PLAYER COLUMBO I RULE YOU NUBS OUT THERE AND HERES THE EA TECHNICAL SUPPORT TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ALL THOSE THAT H8 SENDING E-MAILS TO NO REPLY FOR DAYS!! EA = 0870 243 2435 OR CUSTOMER SERVICES = 0870 241 3231 THERE U GO U LITTLE BITCHES!! SEE ! YOU NEED GUYS LIKE ME!!!!!!! CIAW
 
Reply With Quote
 
wtw1ster wtw1ster is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1
 
      04-06-2007
EA Customer Support Number
The number is 1-650-628-1005. I hope this helps... I also spend forever trying to find this.
 
Reply With Quote
 
bugmenot bugmenot is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14
 
      12-26-2007
866-543-5435

Your welcome.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: help please :- nokia e63 symbian phone , how to have more than one sip number coming into my phone<SNIP> Graham. UK VOIP 0 11-23-2009 07:21 PM
Free Phone to Phone Calling.. From any phone to any other anywhere coolguy17111987 VOIP 0 07-01-2007 07:27 AM
Free Phone to Phone Calling.. From any phone to any other anywhere coolguy17111987 Cisco 0 07-01-2007 07:27 AM
[IP Phone 7960] Prompt for code after phone number is entered Chu Cisco 2 01-14-2004 04:07 PM
[IP Phone 7960] Prompt for code after phone number is entered Chu VOIP 2 01-14-2004 04:07 PM



Advertisments