Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > want a simple UK ISP with easy manual DUN

want a simple UK ISP with easy manual DUN

D. Wilson

Hi,
Anybody in UK - could you advise me where to go to find a simple UK
ISP where I can preferrably set up a manual DUN where there will be an
easily remembered email address. Do not want OE branding and IE
branding! many thanks if anyone can help.
Denise.

colin

D. Wilson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> Anybody in UK - could you advise me where to go to find a simple UK
> ISP where I can preferrably set up a manual DUN where there will be an
> easily remembered email address. Do not want OE branding and IE
> branding! many thanks if anyone can help.
> Denise.

Try http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Rv!

Try www.clara.co.uk as I've used them for many
years for a backbone service for my registered domains.

Rv!