Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Multifunction

Multifunction

Brian Wilson

I am looking into buying a color laser multifunction system
(printer/scanner/copier/fax) and was wondering if someone could give me some
advice about: what is the top of the line right now, what I should watch out
for, what I should be looking for in one and what you might recommend me
getting. I would appreciate any advice you may have.

derek / nul

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 03:15:29 GMT, "Brian Wilson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am looking into buying a color laser multifunction system
>(printer/scanner/copier/fax) and was wondering if someone could give me some
>advice about: what is the top of the line right now, what I should watch out
>for, what I should be looking for in one and what you might recommend me
>getting. I would appreciate any advice you may have.

The bloke named google is the best one to ask.

Brian Wilson

I am looking into buying a color laser multifunction system
(printer/scanner/copier/fax) and was wondering if someone could give me some
advice about: what is the top of the line right now, what I should watch out
for, what I should be looking for in one and what you might recommend me
getting. I would appreciate any advice you may have.

> The bloke named google is the best one to ask. <--- What does this

mean?

Michael-NC

"Brian Wilson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I am looking into buying a color laser multifunction system
> (printer/scanner/copier/fax) and was wondering if someone could give me

some
> advice about: what is the top of the line right now, what I should watch

out
> for, what I should be looking for in one and what you might recommend me
> getting. I would appreciate any advice you may have.
>
> > The bloke named google is the best one to ask. <--- What does

this
> mean?

www.google.com

He _should_ be your friend.