Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Sluggish Printer

Sluggish Printer

mcp6453

When the Win2K printer sends a print job to the HP DeskJet printer, it
can take as much as a minute for the job to start printing. The printer
icon shows up in the task bar right away. Where do I start looking for a
solution? This behavior started about a week after Win2K was installed.
In other words, it worked fine, initially. I have not been able to
identify any software that was installed or any configuration changes
that were made that would cause this problem.

colgroup + style + mouse over/out in table = sluggish response relaxedrob@optusnet.com.au HTML 0 04-24-2006 08:37 AM
Thunderbird sluggish finbogey Firefox 8 01-11-2006 07:21 AM
Thunderbird sluggish finbogey Firefox 1 11-29-2005 09:51 PM
Sluggish MIDP emulation Tim Tyler Java 9 11-05-2005 01:05 PM
Sluggish system - any ideas? Bebop & Rocksteady Computer Support 7 08-07-2003 11:32 PM

Advertisments