Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Customizing AIM

Customizing AIM

mcp6453

Since I cannot find a commercial product that works like AIM without
having to go through AOL servers, we use AIM for interoffice
communications. Sometime ago, I added a buddy icon (if that what it's
called) that has a sound file attached to it. When I connect with
someone, their computer plays the opening chord to the Beatles "A Hard
Days Night". I cannot figure out how I did it. Can someone tell me how I
did it? I asked my kids, but they claim they don't know.