Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > remote access

remote access

SilverR1_04

Is it possible for me to access a computer that is not in the same house,
from my computer?

colin

SilverR1_04 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible for me to access a computer that is not in the same house,
> from my computer?

vnc, radmin, or xp`s remote administration, perhaps.

Lloyd Jones

What are you trying to do?

Access your computer from a different location.

or

Hack into someones computer.

LJ

colin

Lloyd Jones <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ceqcl8$5ec$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What are you trying to do?
>
> Access your computer from a different location.
>
> or
>
> Hack into someones computer.
>
> LJ

I really don`t think that hacking is the intention; but then you never know.

ME 211.28.7.20

install/and/or use an agreed program/and exchange passwords..we could fix
each others computer problems.

YOU 217.134.39.47

col

Lloyd Jones

Very good, you looked at my addy. What are you going to do next ping me '-)

LJ

colin

Lloyd Jones <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ceqmcv$9kl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Very good, you looked at my addy. What are you going to do next ping me

'-)

> LJ

No...unless you couldn`t fix your own computer problems (ie: computer
illiterate); there would be no need/or suggestion of remote assistance.

Lloyd Jones

What the hell are you on about.

LJ

colin

Lloyd Jones <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ceqnsn$lt1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What the hell are you on about.
>
> LJ

Are you thick?

I`m guessing that you are

Lloyd Jones

I'm guessing that your still a virgin

LJ

colin

Lloyd Jones <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ceqp4d$pe9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm guessing that your still a virgin
>
> LJ

Why does this type of conversion always turn to ones` sexuality or lack of?

me/her 5