Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Re: Router simulators...how do they compare to the real thing?

Re: Router simulators...how do they compare to the real thing?

hktco

Try this web: www.r1r2.com. Read the instruction there.

You can practice with real routers for free. Free access, just telnet in.

hktco