Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > free internet filtering software?

free internet filtering software?

Howie

Is there any free internet filtering software packages out there that are
any good? There used to be Net Nanny, Cyber Patrol, etc.? Do you have to
pay to get good results?

Howie

derek / nul

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:31:08 -0600, "Howie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Is there any free internet filtering software packages out there that are
>any good? There used to be Net Nanny, Cyber Patrol, etc.? Do you have to
>pay to get good results?

Check out alt.comp.freeware

Terry joyce

Howie wrote:
> Is there any free internet filtering software packages out there that are
> any good? There used to be Net Nanny, Cyber Patrol, etc.? Do you have to
> pay to get good results?
>
> Howie

Mfire is a USA ISP that offers 2 connection types. Filtered or
unfiltered. I intalled it at grankids house after AOL debacle or
pornocopia. Seems to work very well with an override if nessisary.
www.mfire.com
Terry Joyce

Ionizer

Spam report id 1151168894 sent to: abuse @ verizon.net