Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > 0T - Movie

0T - Movie

Lloyd Jones

This is 0T,

But have any of you seen the "Day after tomorrow?

Is it worth paying "5.50 in the cinemas to watch it??

LJ

Sniffer-Dog

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:37:43 +0100, A strange species called "Lloyd
Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This is 0T,
>
>But have any of you seen the "Day after tomorrow?
>
>Is it worth paying "5.50 in the cinemas to watch it??
>
>LJ

no. wait a couple of years and watch it on tv.

It has good special effects apparently, but the storyline is
completely crap.

Sniffer-Dog

Ionizer

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cejgo1$omn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is 0T,
>
> But have any of you seen the "Day after tomorrow?
>
> Is it worth paying "5.50 in the cinemas to watch it??
>
> LJ

I haven't seen it yet but it does sound like the kind of movie you need to
see on the big screen or not at all.

According to Roger Ebert:

"...the movie is profoundly silly. What surprised me is that it's also
very scary. The special effects are on such an awesome scale that the
movie works despite its cornball plotting."
http://www.suntimes.com/output/ebert...ws-day28f.html

Regards,
Ian.
(Now Playing: Science Fiction Double Feature - Richard O'Brien)

Ionizer

"SWINGERS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newserPc.37$Iy.22@trndny07...

> Looking for other swingers? Just need to find someone for sex?
> Check us out!

Check this out: Spam report id 1151162804 sent to: abuse @ verizon.net

ProfGene

If you like special affects and disaster movies this is one of the best in
that category.