Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Help with Hotmail

Help with Hotmail

TINY

I'm trying to make a hotmail account in outlook express I can received mail
ok but I need to know what to put in out going server because I can't send
mail from outlook express I have AT&T a isp

Pepperoni

Hotmail is set up as HTTP server (not POP or SMTP)
http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp

"TINY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6gVOc.362324$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying to make a hotmail account in outlook express I can received

mail
> ok but I need to know what to put in out going server because I can't

send
> mail from outlook express I have AT&T a isp

Michael-NC

"TINY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6gVOc.362324$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying to make a hotmail account in outlook express I can received

mail
> ok but I need to know what to put in out going server because I can't

send
> mail from outlook express I have AT&T a isp

TINY

I have it set up that way and still can't send I try deleting the account
and starting a few times and still can't send
news:(E-Mail Removed)...