Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Word 2000 Question

Word 2000 Question

Joe

Hello, I have a Word 2000 question. Using the insert Hyperlink icon a box comes up with the following items.Existing File or Web Page, Place in this Document, Create New Document, E-mail Address. Then there is a Or select from list. This area has URL's I have been at before. How do I delete these from this list? I using Win 98se, 1.2 mb 512 ram, 40g hard drive pc.

Thank you,
Joe

Pen

Go to an office news group for a quicker answer. This is a
hardware one. Also please don't post in HTML.

newsrZNc.1152$wz.878@fed1read01...
Hello, I have a Word 2000 question. Using the insert Hyperlink
icon a box comes up with the following items.Existing File or Web
Page, Place in this Document, Create New Document, E-mail
Address. Then there is a Or select from list. This area has URL's
I have been at before. How do I delete these from this list? I
using Win 98se, 1.2 mb 512 ram, 40g hard drive pc.

Thank you,
Joe

Tuyet Davison?

Pen wrote:

> Go to an office news group for a quicker answer. This is a
> hardware one. Also please don't post in HTML.

Go to alt.flame and post a message saying:

"Please flame me, I am a top posting ****wit who cant learn and demands
punishment. My arse is open to anyone who wants it."

HTH
--
Your free insult: Thou willing, obstructing, subjugable cuntrag tinting
toilet water.

Brian

"Pen" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Go to an office news group for a quicker answer. This is a
> hardware one. Also please don't post in HTML.
>
> "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsrZNc.1152$wz.878@fed1read01...
> Hello, I have a Word 2000 question. Using the insert Hyperlink
> icon a box comes up with the following items.Existing File or Web
> Page, Place in this Document, Create New Document, E-mail
> Address. Then there is a Or select from list. This area has URL's
> I have been at before. How do I delete these from this list? I
> using Win 98se, 1.2 mb 512 ram, 40g hard drive pc.
>
> Thank you,
> Joe

oh.. really? did u just change the name of this NG to alt.computer.hardware?
"computer" is a very general word you know!

Worg the Bighead-whitewasher

Does this NG have a charter, or are you just a ****-in-the-head who makes
**** up as you along?