Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ADSL Config please

ADSL Config please

Gary

Can anyone send me the config to get an ADSL WIC working in a 3640 please.

Gary

Herman Bos

Gary wrote:

> Can anyone send me the config to get an ADSL WIC working in a 3640 please.
>
> Gary

Gary,

You can have a look at my homepage http://www.xs4all.nl/~hermanb/ some
827 cisco stuff with dutch DSL isp's but also one with a 2650/wic-1adsl.

Have FuN...
/-/3...