Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Source for a 2GB MS Pro

Source for a 2GB MS Pro

John H. Power

I am ready to spring for a 2 GB Memory Stick Pro. I know in a year
they will be available at the checkout line at Krogers but I need that
capacity now to archive scanned client files. I have seen them for
$450. Is anyone aware of a cheaper source?

(Lets see if the kid and his supporters can resist filing their usual
juvenile follow-up comments. My prediction is they will not be able
to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)

Cunning Linguist

John H. Power wrote:

> I am ready to spring for a 2 GB Memory Stick Pro. I know in a year
> they will be available at the checkout line at Krogers but I need that
> capacity now to archive scanned client files. I have seen them for
> $450. Is anyone aware of a cheaper source?
>
> (Lets see if the kid and his supporters can resist filing their usual
> juvenile follow-up comments. My prediction is they will not be able
> to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
> and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
> MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)

You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?

Wizard

Why don't you just packup your pompous ass and take it some where else.
I for one am very tired of your obnoxious comments, wasted band width
and off topic nonsense.

"John H. Power" wrote:

> I am ready to spring for a 2 GB Memory Stick Pro. I know in a year
> they will be available at the checkout line at Krogers but I need that
> capacity now to archive scanned client files. I have seen them for
> $450. Is anyone aware of a cheaper source?
>
> (Lets see if the kid and his supporters can resist filing their usual
> juvenile follow-up comments. My prediction is they will not be able
> to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
> and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
> MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)

John H. Power

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:01:20 +0100, Cunning Linguist
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>John H. Power wrote:
>
>> I am ready to spring for a 2 GB Memory Stick Pro. I know in a year
>> they will be available at the checkout line at Krogers but I need that
>> capacity now to archive scanned client files. I have seen them for
>> $450. Is anyone aware of a cheaper source?
>>
>> (Lets see if the kid and his supporters can resist filing their usual
>> juvenile follow-up comments. My prediction is they will not be able
>> to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
>> and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
>> MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)

>You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?

It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,
moyce and whatever future identitied he may choose to create are one
and the same person posting under different names, a practice not
uncommon among those in this age category. Our young man thus thinks
he can have his cake and eat it too. He responds, as ordered, yet
thinks he appears as not responding.

As you get older and mature young man you will learn that those with
more experience than yourself are not so easily fooled. There are
those who have muttiple personalities and those you have multiple NG
names. You are among the latter.

A study of the similarities in syntax, sentence construction and
expression leads an educated person inexorably to this conclusion.
You do not realize it but try as you might, you keep saying things in
the same grammatical structure and this is a dead giveaway to the fact
that you are simply posting under different names.

Wizard

Wrong on all counts. I suspect I am considerably older that yourself,
post under only one moniker and still think you are a pompous asshole or
simply a troll.
Katchita Man (or what ever) is apparently the one you started your noise
on and like you I have no use for his nonsense either.

Now why don't you take your own advice and growup; leaving the rest of
us alone.

"John H. Power" wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:01:20 +0100, Cunning Linguist
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >John H. Power wrote:
> >
> >> I am ready to spring for a 2 GB Memory Stick Pro. I know in a year
> >> they will be available at the checkout line at Krogers but I need that
> >> capacity now to archive scanned client files. I have seen them for
> >> $450. Is anyone aware of a cheaper source?
> >>
> >> (Lets see if the kid and his supporters can resist filing their usual
> >> juvenile follow-up comments. My prediction is they will not be able
> >> to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
> >> and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
> >> MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)

> >You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?

> It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,
> moyce and whatever future identitied he may choose to create are one
> and the same person posting under different names, a practice not
> uncommon among those in this age category. Our young man thus thinks
> he can have his cake and eat it too. He responds, as ordered, yet
> thinks he appears as not responding.
>
> As you get older and mature young man you will learn that those with
> more experience than yourself are not so easily fooled. There are
> those who have muttiple personalities and those you have multiple NG
> names. You are among the latter.
>
> A study of the similarities in syntax, sentence construction and
> expression leads an educated person inexorably to this conclusion.
> You do not realize it but try as you might, you keep saying things in
> the same grammatical structure and this is a dead giveaway to the fact
> that you are simply posting under different names.

Wizard

Addendum:

Apparently you aren't a troll after all just jerk who seems to ****
everyone off in Usenet, as I site the following:

>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote in message news:<
>>>
>>> I see you describe yourself as "eye candy" Perhaps that designation
>>> should be left for others. What makes you think orange hair is in any
>>> way attractive?

>>Back off, blowhard.
>>
>>WTF does your nasty post have to do with her request for information?
>>
>>Sheesh....

I think John Power and Bob Wheatley both had a severely disturbed
childhood. After reading the http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) post, their
vulgar comments does not surprise me. Both of them should seriously
consider getting psychiatric help. Shame on both of you for bringing
the discussion down to the level of the streets. Both of you must be
big Howard Stern fans.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Michael-NC

"John H. Power" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:01:20 +0100, Cunning Linguist
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >John H. Power wrote:
> >
> >> I am ready to spring for a 2 GB Memory Stick Pro. I know in a year
> >> they will be available at the checkout line at Krogers but I need that
> >> capacity now to archive scanned client files. I have seen them for
> >> $450. Is anyone aware of a cheaper source?
> >>
> >> (Lets see if the kid and his supporters can resist filing their usual
> >> juvenile follow-up comments. My prediction is they will not be able
> >> to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
> >> and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
> >> MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)

> >You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?

> It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,
> moyce and whatever future identitied he may choose to create are one
> and the same person posting under different names, a practice not
> uncommon among those in this age category. Our young man thus thinks
> he can have his cake and eat it too. He responds, as ordered, yet
> thinks he appears as not responding.
>
> As you get older and mature young man you will learn that those with
> more experience than yourself are not so easily fooled. There are
> those who have muttiple personalities and those you have multiple NG
> names. You are among the latter.
>
> A study of the similarities in syntax, sentence construction and
> expression leads an educated person inexorably to this conclusion.
> You do not realize it but try as you might, you keep saying things in
> the same grammatical structure and this is a dead giveaway to the fact
> that you are simply posting under different names.

You are one wascally wabbit!!!

However, you still think too much. Why don't you go sign up for a psyc
course at the local community college and leave that Kadaicha bastard alone?

John H. Power

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:12:46 GMT, "Michael-NC"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"John H. Power" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:01:20 +0100, Cunning Linguist
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?

>> It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,
>> moyce and whatever future identitied he may choose to create are one
>> and the same person posting under different names, a practice not
>> uncommon among those in this age category. Our young man thus thinks
>> he can have his cake and eat it too. He responds, as ordered, yet
>> thinks he appears as not responding.
>>
>> As you get older and mature young man you will learn that those with
>> more experience than yourself are not so easily fooled. There are
>> those who have muttiple personalities and those you have multiple NG
>> names. You are among the latter.
>>
>> A study of the similarities in syntax, sentence construction and
>> expression leads an educated person inexorably to this conclusion.
>> You do not realize it but try as you might, you keep saying things in
>> the same grammatical structure and this is a dead giveaway to the fact
>> that you are simply posting under different names.

>You are one wascally wabbit!!!
>

>However, you still think too much. Why don't you go sign up for a psyc
>course at the local community college and leave that Kadaicha bastard alone?

While I agree with you in theory he is still of marginal entertainment
value. Since I am currently in between cases I may toy with him a bit
more before I cast him aside. You will note that I have now
manipulated him into responding me by responding to the posts of
others. Of course he had no idea that this was my objective but then
should that suprise anyone...

He has now taken to sending me emails, which are. of course, rejected
by my mail server. This silliness is just one additional indication
that we are dealing with a youngster.

On another note, there are several very knowledgeable and helpful
postes here. Both Thor and Deamon Lag have helped me on a number of
cases and for that I am deeply appreciative.

So, let me have just a little more fun jerking this kid around.

Michael-NC

"John H. Power" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:12:46 GMT, "Michael-NC"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"John H. Power" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

that

usual

able

> >> It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,
> >> moyce and whatever future identitied he may choose to create are one
> >> and the same person posting under different names, a practice not
> >> uncommon among those in this age category. Our young man thus thinks
> >> he can have his cake and eat it too. He responds, as ordered, yet
> >> thinks he appears as not responding.
> >>
> >> As you get older and mature young man you will learn that those with
> >> more experience than yourself are not so easily fooled. There are
> >> those who have muttiple personalities and those you have multiple NG
> >> names. You are among the latter.
> >>
> >> A study of the similarities in syntax, sentence construction and
> >> expression leads an educated person inexorably to this conclusion.
> >> You do not realize it but try as you might, you keep saying things in
> >> the same grammatical structure and this is a dead giveaway to the fact
> >> that you are simply posting under different names.

> >You are one wascally wabbit!!!
> >

> >However, you still think too much. Why don't you go sign up for a psyc
> >course at the local community college and leave that Kadaicha bastard

alone?

> While I agree with you in theory he is still of marginal entertainment
> value. Since I am currently in between cases I may toy with him a bit
> more before I cast him aside. You will note that I have now
> manipulated him into responding me by responding to the posts of
> others. Of course he had no idea that this was my objective but then
> should that suprise anyone...
>
> He has now taken to sending me emails, which are. of course, rejected
> by my mail server. This silliness is just one additional indication
> that we are dealing with a youngster.
>
> On another note, there are several very knowledgeable and helpful
> postes here. Both Thor and Deamon Lag have helped me on a number of
> cases and for that I am deeply appreciative.
>
> So, let me have just a little more fun jerking this kid around.

He's not a kid and we're the ones getting jerked around. He has _you_
exactly where he wants you. You dumbass, he lives for idiots like you so
shut the **** up and call him a name or something but stop this bullshit
analysis. You're looking like some kind of obsessed weirdo.

John H. Power

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:14:52 GMT, Wizard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Addendum:
>
>Apparently you aren't a troll after all just jerk who seems to ****
>everyone off in Usenet, as I site the following:
>
>_________________________________________________ ________________________________

>>>Back off, blowhard.
>>>
>>>WTF does your nasty post have to do with her request for information?
>>>
>>>Sheesh....

>_________________________________________________ ________________________________
>I think John Power and Bob Wheatley both had a severely disturbed
>childhood. After reading the (E-Mail Removed) post, their
>vulgar comments does not surprise me. Both of them should seriously
>consider getting psychiatric help. Shame on both of you for bringing
>the discussion down to the level of the streets. Both of you must be
>big Howard Stern fans.
>_________________________________________________ _________________________________

I am honored by the fact that I have had enough of an influence on you
to the point where you have actually taken the time to search through
usenet for past posts relating to my NG sojurns. I must say I have
not given you reciprocal honors in that regard. If you wish to
continue your research I suggest rec.arts dance where you will find
numerous contributions relating to International Style Ballroom dance.

We get occassional youngters like you know who there but they don't
last long because those people are all mature adults. Differing
personal and political views for sure (does the youngster know what a
political view is?) but all intelligent, well-mannered people.