Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Myie2 web browser is not loading pictures

Myie2 web browser is not loading pictures

DJboutit

Myie2 web browser sometime does not load any type of image files, I have the
image thing selected in dowload control. Every thing elese seems to load
just no image files. What could be wrong and how do I fix this so it does
not happen again? I am thinking this might be a bug with Myie2 if any has
had the same problems and what they did to fix it let me know.