Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > 2003 Server keeps shutting down

2003 Server keeps shutting down

MBell72398

I recently installed Win2003 Server on a machine. The only software on this
machine is the OS and a christain school program. The software has only been
installed for 10 days. About 6-9 times a day, the server will have "it is ok to
shut your system down" message on the monitor and nobody is shutting it down.
Has anyone else had this problem or know what it may be caused by? I have all
the power settings to never shutdown (Screensaver, hard disk, etc).
Thanks, Mike
Please remove nospam to email me
Michael Bell @Bell Electronics
Rincon, GA.31326

Stuart

MBell72398 wrote:

> I recently installed Win2003 Server on a machine. The only software on this
> machine is the OS and a christain school program. The software has only been
> installed for 10 days. About 6-9 times a day, the server will have "it is ok to
> shut your system down" message on the monitor and nobody is shutting it down.
> Has anyone else had this problem or know what it may be caused by? I have all
> the power settings to never shutdown (Screensaver, hard disk, etc).
> Thanks, Mike
> Please remove nospam to email me
> Michael Bell @Bell Electronics
> Rincon, GA.31326

Maybe god is messing with you.

DeMoN LaG

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)ospam (MBell7239 wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I recently installed Win2003 Server on a machine. The only software on
> this machine is the OS and a christain school program. The software
> has only been installed for 10 days. About 6-9 times a day, the server
> will have "it is ok to shut your system down" message on the monitor
> and nobody is shutting it down.
> Has anyone else had this problem or know what it may be caused by? I
> have all
> the power settings to never shutdown (Screensaver, hard disk, etc).

What do the event logs show around that time?

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk

derek / nul