Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > recover deleted files?

recover deleted files?

dontb

I lost all my bookmarks in NS. Im thinking it was Ad-aware. I noticed the
next day after a scan. I deleted the quarantine from ad-aware.

Is there a way to restore deleted files? I did.a Restore in XP a few days
back, before the Ad-aware scan but the book marks did not come back.

Any way to restore deleted files?

thank you

Michael-NC

There is a couple free recovery apps here:
http://www.nonags.com/

The best paid program I've used is

RecoverMyFiles

You could just google that and get the link.

"dontb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I lost all my bookmarks in NS. Im thinking it was Ad-aware. I noticed

the
> next day after a scan. I deleted the quarantine from ad-aware.
>
> Is there a way to restore deleted files? I did.a Restore in XP a few days
> back, before the Ad-aware scan but the book marks did not come back.
>
> Any way to restore deleted files?
>
> thank you

vince

wouldnt be adaware