Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > surfings choppin my toolbars at bottom of screen

surfings choppin my toolbars at bottom of screen

GTFC

Just lately, when i go to websites...it's taking up all the screen, and
chopping off my bottom 2 toolbars, 1. the quick launch and 2. the system
tray and 3. the START button
Any reason why this is happening and has never done in past ? THANKS