Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > New to PDA world

New to PDA world

TRCF1013

Hi all,

After weeks of research for a PDA, I am more confused than ever. This
will be my first PDA and basically this is all I am looking for:

calendar - schedule
address/email contacts
handwriting recognition
voice recording

A color screen would be great

built in MP3 player would be a treat - not necessary

Price has to be under $200

I have been online reading reviews of almost every PDA and it seems
there is something lacking in each one...

I would really appreciate any help or recommendations.

Thank you in advance

TRC