Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > how do i get2 'windows family logon'

how do i get2 'windows family logon'

fredcromer

Can you help me, i've forgotten how to get to the control panel bit , where
the 'windows family log-on' and microsoft network logon options are changed,
someone
please remind me....thanks....fred

olfart

"fredcromer" <fred@refrobbedsol> wrote in message
news:40fb01e5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you help me, i've forgotten how to get to the control panel bit ,

where
> the 'windows family log-on' and microsoft network logon options are

changed,
> someone
> please remind me....thanks....fred

control panel>network