Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > PHP

Cunning Linguist

IAN GARDNER wrote:

> Just a quicky!

No ta, i'm striaght.

> What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a `PHP`
> Thanks.

Dreamweaver or vim (www.vim.org - free).

Cunning Linguist

IAN GARDNER wrote:

> Dear all,
> Just a quicky!
> What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a `PHP`
> Thanks.

on another note, mangle your email address, else you'll get a shedload
of spam. Same on your website too.

Stuart

Cunning Linguist wrote:

> IAN GARDNER wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>> Just a quicky!
>> What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a `PHP`
>> Thanks.
>>

> on another note, mangle your email address, else you'll get a shedload
> of spam. Same on your website too.

Also known as munge.

Stuart

IAN GARDNER

"Cunning Linguist" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> IAN GARDNER wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> > Just a quicky!
> > What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a `PHP`
> > Thanks.
> >

> on another note, mangle your email address, else you'll get a shedload
> of spam. Same on your website too.

I don`t know how to do that!
--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT

Stuart

IAN GARDNER wrote:
> "Cunning Linguist" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>IAN GARDNER wrote:
>>

>>>Dear all,
>>>Just a quicky!
>>>What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a `PHP`
>>>Thanks.
>>>

>>on another note, mangle your email address, else you'll get a shedload
>>of spam. Same on your website too.
>>

> I don`t know how to do that!

Simply add or alter your email address in your newsgroup settings. Add
something like nospam or remove this.

look at this explanation
http://info.astrian.net/jargon/terms/s/spamblock.html

Stuart

Cunning Linguist

IAN GARDNER wrote:

> "Cunning Linguist" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> IAN GARDNER wrote:
>>
>> > Dear all,
>> > Just a quicky!
>> > What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a `PHP`
>> > Thanks.
>> >

>> on another note, mangle your email address, else you'll get a shedload
>> of spam. Same on your website too.
>>

> I don`t know how to do that!

Change your email address to something like: